Here are some easy troubleshooting tips if you are having trouble moving on to the next lesson:
- Please make sure you are passing all the quiz questions. For all leson quiz questions, you must get 100% correct to move on. Retake the quiz until you see 100% correct.
- As you pass a lesson you will see a blue check mark on the right side of the lesson list. Make sure you are clicking on the link for the next lesson and not taking a lesson you have already completed.
- Check your Internet connection. If the Internet connection was lost during the session it is possible that the learning management system did not capture your quiz grade and you will have to take the quiz again.
- Close your browser session and re-log into the course.
- Try another browser.
The CFISA quiz questions will appear in your browser as a pop up. For this to work in your browser you must allow pop ups from our training site.
IF it is Chrome please look at this Google webpage that explains how to allow pop-ups in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] Done.